Monday, July 14, 2008

what's for dinner?

What's for dinner?  We're having my all time FAVORITE pork loin recipe on the grill.  I love pork but it's hard to find the right recipe that doesn't dry it out.  My brother says the secret is to grill pork in aluminum foil, though I've never tried it.  I usually have great luck with this recipe linked here.  By the way, you'd never guess by tasting that a primary ingredient is ketchup!  And since I don't have cider vinegar lying around I've substituted with rice vinegar with no problems.

And then for dessert we're having grilled bananas with cool whip.  YUM!  Check out that blog, I really like it!

If you have a favorite cooking site/blog let me know.  I usually rely on allrecipes.com and kraftfoods.com.

Hope you are having a great start to your week.  Time to get a cookin'...

Tricia

No comments: