Saturday, May 17, 2008

what's in a name?

What's in a name?  A lot in my opinion.  And I'm just not satisfied with how I have things named here.  I want to settle on a name now while the reader numbers are low.  Not that I'll ever get a lot of readers but one can hope, right?  Anyway, I love the sound of "All Things Mom" but that blog URL is not available (even though it's not being used), nor is "All Things Mommy".  So, for now the URL is "amomsresource.blogspot.com" because this blog really is about consolidating my resources.  In fact, I thought about changing it to "onemomsresource.blogspot.com".  But neither is really doing it for me.

So, any creative ideas out there from you few readers?  I'm listening!  (I hear crickets chirping as I wait.)

Have a great weekend.  It's gorgeous here.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hey Tricia! GREAT blog...so informational! I hope you don't mind but I'm posting a link from my blog to yours. You offer great info for everyday moms and women :) Great job!