Wednesday, November 19, 2008

cool art


I thought this was such a cool idea for art.  What a clever way to get hand prints of everyone in the family and serve as unique art at the same time!  Now, if only those colors of canvas worked well in my house.  I'm sure there is a simple way to make it myself with different colors.  If only I had the time.

By the way, you can purchase this kit at Red Envelope for $39.95.

In unrelated but very important news:  my Mom is getting out of the hospital Friday, exactly 6 weeks after her being admitted.  2 surgeries (open heart surgery to repair many things, and a gallbladder removal), and lots of hard work later she's ready to come home.  New challenges await her and us but I'm excited for her.

I'm hoping things will calm down in my life and I can start blogging again more now that I'll be blogging less on my Mom's Caring Bridge site.  I can't believe I didn't make a post about Sam turning 3 (on November 8)!  What a fun time we had at a local community center water park!  Where did my baby boy go?

Tricia

P.S. The invitation I designed for Sydney made the Digitreats blog, my favorite spot for Digital scrapping!


1 comment:

A Crafty Mom said...

Tricia, I'm so happy to hear your mom is getting out of the hospital. That's fantastic news, just in time for Thanksgiving. I hope things are starting to settle down for you a bit. Happy Belated birthday to Sam :-) The little handprints art is adorable - what a GREAT idea!!